1. Answer this question:
Would YOU climb into the paintings? Why or why not?
2. Explain why you would (or would not) climb into one of these paintings? What would you say? What would you do? Click on the pictures to visit them at the Google Art Project. You can scan over the picture to zoom in!
3. Type your first name and room #
When Rusty's mom drives him to school one day, he sees a dog chained to a tree in the rain--no shelter, food or water. Rusty cannot erase this image from his mind and thinks "somebody should do something" to help the dog. Motivated by his teacher, Rusty realizes he is "somebody" and HE could do "something."
As he tries to help the dog, he faces a lot of "roadblocks" or conflicts that stand in his way. What are some conflicts Rusty faces and how does he solve the problems?
1. Click on "comments" and enter your first name, room number
2. Post your response. Try to write 3-5 sentences with details/examples from the book.
3. Post by Tuesday, Oct. 16 at 8 pm. and your teacher will have a lunch discussion pass for you to join us Wed. Oct. 17
Mrs. Colte says...
I LOVE reading Nene books & I love talking with students about the Nene Books. Join our discussion!