Post your comment by August 27 and you'll receive a lunch pass to attend the Nene Discussion on August 28.
Rafe makes some bad choices! But he also seems like a "good kid" at times.
Why does Rafe try to "break every rule"? What is happening in his life that might lead him to make these bad choices? (And what could he have chosen to do instead?!)
Click "Add a comment" then post:
1. Your FIRST name & room number.
2. Why you think Rafe tries to break rules.
3. Details from the book to explain your thinking.
When you meet somebody for the first time, you make first impressions based on what they do, say or look like. Reading a book is the same--we have an idea of what the book is about by looking at the front cover or by reading the blurb on the back cover. As we read the first few pages, we get to know the characters, and plot.
What do you think of your Nene Book?
1. Give the title of your book.
2. Tell us your first impressions of the characters and the story.
3. Sign the blog post with your first name and room number. (no last names)
Mrs. Colte says...
I LOVE reading Nene books & I love talking with students about the Nene Books. Join our discussion!