You've been waiting for it...and it's FINALLY here! Our Nene Book Discussion on Smile!
Audrey, Jehaziel and Kennedy will lead the discussion and they want you to come with questions and ideas too.
Post your reply below. Write in complete sentences.
1. Your first name & room number.
2. What do you think the author's, Raina Telgemeier's, message is in this book?
3. How do YOU live this message? =)
Loot flew off the shelf! Is it the cover? The blurb on the back? The mystery March is trying to solve?
Kai (C2) & Andrew (A2) will lead this discussion.
If you'd like to join us, answer the question below by Tuesday, September 8, 8:30 p.m.
1. Post your first name & room number
2. What would your "cat burglar" name be and why?
How can you "choose kind?"
Tyra, Audrey, Jehaziel and Hannah LOVED Wonder and can't wait to talk to you about the book. If you read Wonder, post a response to their question below & Mrs. Colte will send you a pass to attend our Nene Discussion!
1. Your first name & room #
2. When you read Wonder, what did it make you think about? What did you wonder as you read Wonder?
Mrs. Colte says...
I LOVE reading Nene books & I love talking with students about the Nene Books. Join our discussion!